University of West Florida
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.), 12/2014 (Expected)
Major: Comprehensive Marketing, Minor: Management
Certificates: Sales Management, Marketing Technologies, & Supply Chain Logistics
Department of Business and Professional Regulation
Florida Real Estate Sales License, 04/2006 (Current, Active)
National Apartment Association Education Institute
Advanced Instructor Training, 09/2009
SPERRY VAN NESS | SOUTHLAND COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, 2010-2014
- Ensure brand continuity to create highest and best market visibility, and stabilize brand image for optimum marketability.
- Continuously improve company’s website and increased ROI by 302% through studying in-site analytics and developing an engaging site to increase longevity of site visits.
- Monitored market trends to continually produce the most effective marketing, and increase the company’s service differentiation.
- Awarded “Game Changer” at the company’s annual award ceremony.
ORLANDO RENTALS, L.L.C, 2009-2010
- Grew company’s portfolio of properties by 34% within first 90 days of joining management, and continually increased through additional contracts.
- Managed luxury homes for international clients, including some of Orlando’s most prestigious long-term rental properties.
- Developed company’s social media marketing campaigns, and trained up to 7 agents on effective inbound, and drip marketing techniques.
GREYSTAR MANAGEMENT SERVICES, 2008-2009
- Continually closed over 82% of traffic for more than 1,200 apartment homes.
- Trained more than 30 employees how to increase traffic patterns through Internet marketing strategies and effective closing techniques.
- Scored “Superior” from over 95% of residents for courtesy and professionalism
- Awarded “Leasing Superstar” at the company’s annual award ceremony.
- Marketing and Logistics Association of University of West Florida
- Director of Marketing (01/2014-Present)
- American Marketing Association of University of West Florida
- VP of Finance (04/2014-Present)
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando
Awards and Certificates:
- Leasing Consultant of the Year, 2010
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP designation), 2010
- Rookie Leasing Consultant of the Year, 2009
- Marketing to the Masses, Internet Marketing
- Ingenious Internet Marketing
- Leasing as a Career
- Leasing and the Internet (NALP Certified Course)
- Keys to Success in Leasing (NALP Certified Course)